Semi-auto biochemistry analyzer WP21
Analyzer WP21B\WP21E designed to determine the concentration of the blood biochemical substances allows for optical density and concentration measurement in the wavelength range of 340-620nm and is used in clinical diagnostic laboratories of medical institutions, veterinary, environmental and other research laboratories.
- Wavelengths, нм: 340, 380, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620;
- Cuvette: quartz flow cell, the minimum amount of 32mkl, option – filler cell;
- Measurement method: End point, fixed time, kinetic factor, multi-standard, two-wave measurement;
- Sample volume: 10 ul ~ 50 ul;
- Memory techniques: 55 pre-set procedures can program more than 200 techniques;
- Memory results: over 15,000 test results with automatic saving of results, even if the power is switched off during operation;
- Reagents: Open reagent system;
- Printer: Built-in thermal printer, can be connected to an external printer;
- Display: high brightness LCD display (WP21B model – touch);
- Data Entry: Touch Screen (for WP21B) and \ or keyboard;
- Interface: RS-232 serial port for connection to a computer;
- Light source: 6V 10W halogen lamp, lifetime more than 2000 hours;
- Operating System Windows;
- Measured parameters: ALT, alkaline phosphatase, GGT, total protein, albumin, total bilirubin, direct bilirubin, lactate dehydrogenase, creatine kinase, creatine kinase-MB, AST, a-HBDH, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, LVP_H, LNP_H, ApoA1, ApoB, Lp ( a), blood urea nitrogen, creatinine, uric acid, Na, Mg, Ca, K, P, Cl, CO2-CP, AMS, LIP, GLU, IgA, IgG, IgM, C3, C4, CRP and other.