Coagulation analyzer 2-channel «LG PABER-2CH»
Designed to determine the Thrombin, Prothrombin time, aPTT, fibrinogen concentration and the activity of clotting factors.
Principle: optical and mechanical.
Measured parameters: prothrombin time PT (seconds, INR,% by Quick, the ratio.), thrombin time TT, aPTT, fibrinogen by Clauss, factors II, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, AT, HEP, LMWH, PC, PS et al.
- Built-in microcomputer;
- LCD display;
- Built-in thermal printer;
- Plugged dispenser (optional);
- Vial, magnetic anchors, anchors dispenser;
- Barcode scanner (optional);
- 2 measuring channels.
- Hemostasis: CV≤5%;
- Repeatability between two channels: CV≤5%;
- Temperature: 37 ± 1,5°С;
- Warm-up time: 0-999с;
- Measurement time: 3-999с.
- A small amount of sample and reagent;
- Simultaneous display of the screen up to 2 measurements;
- Fast measurement speed and small sample volume;
- Heated cell reagents and samples (up to 10);
- Showing thermostatic temperature zones in real time;
- Support of input date by bar codes;
- User-friendly, multi-language menu;
- Print out the results and combined reports;
- Automatic saving of about 20,000 groups of calibration data and calculation of measurement results;
- Query, print, and export the results of the memory;
- Free from disturbance of jaundice, hemolysis and chyle.