4-Channels coagulation-aggregation analyzer “SC-40”
Registered in the Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine.
Designed to determine thrombin, prothrombin time, APTT (aPTT), fibrinogen concentration and activity of coagulation factors and platelet aggregation.
- Coagulation testing: photoelectrical electromagnetism measurement;
- Platelet aggregation testing: photoelectrical turbidimetric measurement.
Measured parameters: Prothrombin time PT (sec., INR,% by SWIR ratio), Thrombin time TV, APTT, fibrinogen by Clauss, factors II, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, AT, HEP, LMWH, PC , PS et al.
Platelet aggregation with various inducers (time and maximum aggregation).
- Built-in microcomputer;
- LCD display;
- Built-in thermal printer;
- Plug the dispenser (optional);
- Vial, magnetic anchor, anchors dispenser;
- Barcode scanner (optional);
- 4 independent measurement channels.
- Coagulation: CV≤5%;
- Platelet aggregation : CV≤15%;
- Four channel consistency : CV≤5%;
- Temperature: 37 ± 1,5°С;
- Pre-heating time: 0s – 999s;
- Testing time: 3s – 999s.
- A small amount of sample and reagent;
- Dual functionality – aggregometer and coagulometer;
- Simultaneous display on the screen to 4 measurements;
- Fast measurement speed and small sample volume;
- Heated cell reagents and samples (up to 24);
- 4 independent timers for pre-heating of up to 16 samples;
- Showing thermostatic temperature zones in real time;
- Input Support with bar codes;
- Friendly, Russian menu;
- Print out the results and combined reports;
- Automatic saving of about 20,000 groups of calibration data and calculation of measurement results;
- Query, print, and export the results of the memory;
- Free from disturbance of jaundice, hemolysis and chyle;
- Open system – the ability to work on any manufacturers reagents;
- Ability to enter and print information about the hospital, the patient, send doctors, doctors perform the measurement.